Eli Cruise Foster made his appearance in the world this morning (July 7th) at 9:11 AM. He weighed in at a whopping 9LBs 11oz (4390 grams)!!!He is 21 1/2 inches long (54.61 CM) and his head is 14 1/2 inches around (36.83 CM).
All in all, he is a big boy! He weighs a whole 2 lbs more than his big brother and sister did at birth!
It looks like he has curly red hair but he doesn't have a lot of it.
So enjoy the pics!







3 comments:
How exciting...congratulations!! Wow, he is a big boy!! I'm glad he is finally here and hope that everything went smoothly for you. Let me know if you need anything...maybe dinner and dessert. :-)
Wow, what a blessing! He is sooooo beautiful. Well done, I pray that everything goes smoothly from here on (feeding, sleeping, siblings). And that he doesn't run late his whole life :-)
Hooray! Congratulations guys and well done Sarah! I hope you're feeling well adn getting some rest and enjoying the lovely newbornness.
And what a great name! My brother's name is Eli. :)
Yay! Congrats again!
Post a Comment