For all of you who regularly check this blog to see if the baby has been born... it hasn't!
As of yesterday I am 3 CM and the baby is fully engaged.
I am completely exhausted and emotionally spent. I have been having regular contractions for a few days now so I'm told it shouldn't be too long.
Please keep us in your prayers. The kids are starting to ask when the baby is coming and don't understand why mummy stops talking and breathes deeply every few minutes!
I will post on here soon after the baby is born, in the meantime please pray that labour will kick into gear very soon and that it will be complication free.
Thanks all.
Much love.
~S

2 comments:
I'm thinking of you Sarah. Try to enjoy the last little moments with your lovely two-kid family. :)
I hope the birth goes beautifully for you.
Thanks for the update. I have been checking often to see if there was any baby news. I will be praying that things start moving quickly and that your new little one will get here safely and soon! Hang in there.
Post a Comment