Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day two...

Eli's second full day in the world has been quite uneventful. We have spent the day in the hospital trying to catch up on some sleep and getting to know our not so little man.
Here are some more pics of our Handsome Man.


Riley wanting to hold Eli... oops he slipped a bit.

She's such a big sister helping out, now that Eli's a bit more comfortable Riley has time for more important things like socializing...

Gran and Riley helping Corban hold Eli.  

Sue was holding Eli, and Riley wanted a snuggle too.... Sue is a such a dead set legend.  We would have not survived without her assistance, guidance, support, passion for her skills and love. 

Well it was a nice visit, but its time to Goooooo Now! Corbo with his new backpack off on his adventures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sar... he's lovely. What a lovely family you have. God is great is he not!
I love the pic with Mar holding his two boys. I can imagine he is stoked. Sounds like everyone is looking after you well, take care as you recover!
Sending love and prayers for your newest addition little Eli! (I am sure 9 pounds will feel big too me too when I am in labour one day hopefully). :-)
Sar xox

elliottsmum said...

Is Eli sporting a black eye? Or is it a shadow?

Mama attempting to run. said...

Thanks for your prayers Sar. I am being well looked after!

Kristin: Eli is not sporting a black eye, he is sporting a black face! He hit my pelvis pretty hard during delivery and, let's face it, it was a tight squeeze! It has almost all cleared up now though, he's looking more beautiful every day.