Saturday, November 7, 2009

Riley's Party

I know I haven't blogged in forever. I don't really have a good excuse either. Other than being pregnant and having 3 kids... does that count?
Anyway, way back in September our Riley turned 5. She wanted to have a girls only princess party. Marlin reminded her that he was a boy and so were her two brothers so she said they could come, but no other boys allowed!

Isn't she gorgeous!?

Riley was given a cool tiara to wear, Eli had to try it on... he's a bit gorgeous too.

This is my attempt at a princess castle cake. It took forever to make but she loved it. She was kind of cranky that Corban tried to blow out the candles :0)



I had a bunch of games planned but it was such a hot day the girls all took advantage of the pool in the back yard.

And here is Corban... cheeky as ever and totally gorgeous as well!

No comments: