We went and had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday.
All the kids came and we took a good friend of ours to help wrangle.
Riley and Corban were so excited to see their little brother or sister!
Look, here is proof that my baby has a brain. The ultrasound tech said this picture may come in handy when it is a teenager!
Spine
Great heart rate. I was a little worried about the heart given my heart issues this pregnancy. Everything looks great.
Feetsies!
This is my favorite picture. Can you see the little grin on its face? This looks just like ultrasound pictures I have of Eli!
Beautiful profile picture. The baby was very cooperative!
And now for the big reveal... we have never found out the gender of our babies until they were born. This time around we did. We debated on it for quite a while, even while we were having the actual scan. In the end we asked the kids if they wanted to find out. Riley immediately said yes and Corban said, "I'm having a baby sister!" before we found out. He was right!
The feeling of finding out was one of absolute relief. Even number of children, even girls and boys, we can be done! This pregnancy has been really tough on me and I'm not sure I want to do it again. Practically speaking, this is the first winter baby we've had so we have ZERO clothes that will work. It's nice to know the gender so we can hit the after Thanksgiving and after Christmas sales!
We have chosen a name but we are keeping it secret for right now so please don't ask us. Our children don't even know, which is just about killing Riley!
Here is our baby girl waving goodbye for right now. We'll see you in a few short months beautiful!

2 comments:
Absolutely beautiful!
Hello Baby Foster!
Wonderful to hear you have a healthy growing bubba-girl. :-)
I love that Corban knew she was a she. Kids have a wonderful way of knowing these things.
Post a Comment