In a desperate attempt to go into labour I went outside and worked in the garden for a while this morning. Riley was a huge help, she dug holes for our strawberry plants to go in. Corban wasn't exactly helpful but he had a great time getting very dirty and muddy.
Mar decided to take some pics of my HUGE belly and Mum decided they needed to be posted. Please be nice, I know it's huge and no, I'm not having twins. Oh and by the way, the attempt did not work so as much prayer as you can offer would be great!




4 comments:
Wooah big mumma, you must be really uncomfortable! I am stoked you are out there gardening!
Prayer is underway! :)
Wow. You're hott!!
U look like mum... like.. a lot...
love you. Not long now.
xxx
You look great, Sarah! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!
You look beautiful Sarah. :) I'm very impressed that you still appear to have a belly button.
I feel your pain love, I had three 42-weekers! The waiting is endless, but then, wow, all of a sudden you have a three-month-old and where did he come from???
Thinking of you. :)
Post a Comment