Friday, March 21, 2008

Egg dyeing...

Today we dyed some eggs for Easter.
Poor Riley got a bit confused, she was worried the eggs were going to die. I had to explain that dye and die were 2 words that sounded the same but meant different things... homophones... not something I thought I would have to explain to a 3 year old, especially while attempting to stop Corban from drinking the dye!
We did have fun though!

I put the kids in a couple of Daddy's work shirts, Riley had a few problems keeping hers where it was supposed to be!

Oh the intensity! Corban did an amazing job keeping his egg on the spoon. He only broke 1 egg!


This was the 1st time I have ever dyed eggs (that I remember anyway). The kids did great and we only have dye on the eggs and on our hands. All in all a great way to spend an hour!







.

No comments: