Yes it's true, baby number three is due on the scene in a few months. Riley and Corban are both pretty excited about it. Corban loves to poke my belly and say baby. Riley has decided it is going to be a girl and it's name will be "Sunflower". We have no idea what the gender is, we will find out in June or July.

This is the 1st pregnancy test I have actually taken a picture of. Both Mar and I were in a state of shock so we needed photographic documentation! This is also how we broke the news to both set of our parents.

This is the 1st pregnancy I have had a ultra sound to determine my due date. Kind of cool! This is the baby's profile at 18 weeks.

This is kind of hard to see but it is a footprint.

At 22 weeks I went back to the Dr for another ultra sound. This one was a fetal profile. Felt like overkill to me but hey, it was good to have another glimpse.

This shows the baby's heart and the heart rate. The heart looks perfect. I don't remember how fast it was but it was right in the middle for those of you who like to guess the sex based on the speed of the heart.

This is the last picture that was taken at the 22 week ultra sound. It's a bit weird! This is a front on view of the baby's face. The ultrasound tech told me that this baby was a bit of a poser (don't know where it gets that from). Every time she tried to get a look at something it would turn to look at the camera! It will fit right in with the rest of the family!

No comments:
Post a Comment