Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Seussical the musical

A few weeks ago these two lovely ladies were in a wonderful show called "Seussical the Musical" ( I had these grand plans to write this post Dr. Seuss style, and then I realized that I have absolutely no poetry skill!)
We took the kids along for an afternoon of Seusstastical fun. Eli got to go backstage and see Nicole, of course it helped that her Mom was keeping an eye on him while he napped in the car for the first half of the show :0)
After the show we all got to go on stage to meet the cast and have our photos taken (and by "our" I mean, "the kids")
Horton the Elephant held Haven in his egg... a cuter Elephant bird you will never find!

Grandma meeting the Cat in the Hat...
Eli and Horton
This is as close as Corban would get... thanks big, brave Daddy! (Riley wouldn't even get this close!)
This was a phenomenal production, we had to take the kids back again and they still listen to the soundtrack about a hundred times a day. Looks like we have some theatre buffs in the making, Mummy and Daddy are so proud.

No comments: