Friday, February 19, 2010

Loved on

I don't know if you will ever meet another child who is as loved on as our 4th born. Her 3 older siblings all adore her and love to snuggle her as often as possible.

Here is Haven in her crib having some kick and play time. Eli found a stool so he could stand up an see her.
This big cheesy grin of Eli's cracks me up every time I see it... I laugh, then I cry :0)

I like to think that Haven has a big smile on her face in this picture... in reality she was getting ready to scream but let's just say she loved having a toy monkey shoved in her face :0)
Big kisses from Corban... do you think Haven is trying to let him know he needs to brush his teeth?
Just chilling in her bouncer.

Riley loves being able to read by herself and takes great delight in reading to both Haven and Eli. The very first book she ever read to us was the Very Hungry Caterpillar. Now she can share that book with her baby sister.

No comments: