Sunday, February 7, 2010

Haven's first few minutes...

Here are some pics of our beautiful baby girl just moments after her birth.
Haven Grace Foster.
9lbs 8oz, 20 inches long, 14.5 inch head.
Born at 1:11am by emergency C-section.

Nurses doing their thing.

Daddy, in his flashy scrubs cutting the cord.

Cranky, chunky Haven.

Is that a smile? And check out her hand... live long and prosper!


Look at those gorgeous cheeks!

Meeting mummy for the first time.


Look, an ear... and a 9lb 8oz baby.

Daddy holding Haven while Mummy is being closed up.


Hello world!

7 comments:

Sumara said...

She's beautiful, congratulations!

I hope all is well with you, Sarah, after the caesar. Let me know if you need any advice from a seasoned caesarean patient!

Lots of love to you both, and lovely Haven, and her big brothers and sister!

HaylZ said...

Another beautiful niece! She is just gorgeous. I hope you're recovering quickly. Wish I was there. xx

Anonymous said...

I can bearly type as the tears are rolling down my face. She is adorable. Such a little chubba. She could not be any more perfect. All praise to God!!!!! Honestly, how can ANYONE look at something that precious and not believe in God. I am soooooo proud of you Sarah (and Marlin too, though your job was slightly easier). All my love to you and your family of 6!!!!!

Kristin xxx

Anonymous said...

I just looked at the ultrasound pictures again and it amazing now to see that we really could tell exactly what she looked like. The lips, the cheeks. Oh, I am in love already. I can't stop coming back to look at her pictures.

I love you already little Haven Grace. I am your Aunty Kristin and I can't wait to kiss those cheeks of yours. Take care of your Mummy for me. You need to continue being a champion nurser and don't give your Mummy any grief. She is my favourite and you need to promise me that you will be good to her. She is a brilliant Mummy and you are the luckiest little girl around. xxx

lusi said...

Hi guys! CONGRATS she is just incredible! What a precious gift from God she is! Love you all xox

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Wow!! She has already captured my heart (and everyone elses!!) Great job Sarah!!! What a wonderfully chubby little snuggly bundle of joy!! I just want to kiss her cheeks and can't wait to see the kids interacting with her!! Welcome to the family Haven Grace!!! Love to you all!!
~Aunty Stacy :)