After 5 days in the hospital we were finally discharged.

All dressed up in her newborn size outfit... it fit perfectly!

So tiny in her huge car seat. Don't worry, the straps were plenty tight and she was very secure.

When we got home, some awesome friends brought us dinner. Their beautiful daughter, Allie, held Haven...

... and gave her kisses...

...and then snuggled with Haven and her uncle Marlin
3 comments:
I love that first pic. So beautiful. She has such perfect lips. In some pics she looks big but you're right, You can see how tiny she is in the carseat. And floppy :-)
I got your text this time :-) Thankyou for the heads up. I literlly, got up, gave the kids a banana and checked the blog.
Love you lots
Kristin xxx
She is sooo precious!!
So sweet and precious!!! She is just the most gorgeous thing!! I love all the pics and of course the beautiful ones of her and Allie too. :) Love you bunches!!
~Stacy
Post a Comment