When we arrived home from Australia, we had a surprise waiting for us from Grandma and Grandpa. They found this cool fire engine bed at a garage sale and put it in our back yard. The kids love pretending to be fire fighters. Even Eli joins in the fun!


I was folding some laundry the other (as I have to do EVERY day!) and Eli grabbed one of my coat hangers.

He threaded his arm through and then decided he needed to see if his head would fit!

We decided about a week ago that was very much time for our 2 big kids to have specific chores around the house. Every morning they have to make their beds and help Mummy with the laundry. Riley loads the dishwasher and Corban mops the floor! It's very cute and they love to help.



1 comment:
Your wonderful kids are growing up... Now I am very excited that they think cleaning is fun! If only everyone thought that....
Post a Comment