Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Aunty Kristin

One of our favorite parts of our latest trip to Australia was getting to hang out with my best friend Kristin and her wonderful boys Elliott and Jeremiah. The gorgeous Kristin and I have been friends since eighth grade and for a while there I basically spent every weekend at her house.

The day we arrived Kristin, Elliott and Jeremiah came over to mum and dad's to hang out and have dinner... I still think young Mr. Elliott looks like he could be a Foster!

As you can see, Eli was a bit tired from his long plane ride...

Here is the beautiful Jeremiah, wearing his very cute outfit that we brought him from Chesi Jo's. I swear, there is nothing cuter than a little boy in striped baby legs!

This is my baby sister, Hayley and her awesome boyfriend, Jared holding a sleeping Jeremiah. DON'T GET ANY IDEAS GUYS!
In true Sarah style, I spent 5 weeks hanging out with these guys and did not get a single photo of me with Kristin. I hope someone else did... if anyone did can I get a copy? It was phenomenal getting to hang out with Kristin and getting to know her beautiful kids. I already miss her a ton and can't wait to see her again.



No comments: