Last summer we bought an above ground pool to help us keep cool. The kids didn't like it as it was too cold so a few weeks ago, we sold it.
We picked this little water slide up a few days ago and it has already got more use than the pool!
We have a well and our water comes out of the ground at about 40 F (about 5 C). Corban is not a fan of the cold water, he would much rather play with the hose and make mud pies. Riley and Eli are very much water babies.
I turned my back for about 2 minutes and found Eli in the pool blocking the bottom of the slide! The kid LOVES the water!
I pulled him out so Riley could use the slide (he was also turning blue!)... it didn't last long and he stood on the side growling while he was trying to figure out how to get back in.

3 comments:
Oh.My.Gosh. Funniest thing ever!
I kid you not! I took a ten minute break from studying and spent the entire time laughing at this thing. That kid is the funniest thing ever!
Not.long.now!!!
One.and.a.half.weeks:-)
Post a Comment