Hey y'all!!!! So glad to see you guys - thanks so much again for making the effort + time to see us :) Loved meeting your beautiful kiddos too! Hope you adjust back well. Love + God's reichest most amazingly wonderful blessings! Lus x
Me. Sarah. Mum. Wife. Daughter. Sister. The list goes on. I hope to add runner to this list one day soon. Right now I'm just trying to get active again and drop my baby weight.
I've been married for 10 years, sometimes wonderful, sometimes tough. My hubby and I have 4 amazingly gorgeous kids. We homeschool and are trying to live our lives according to God's will for us.
1 comment:
Hey y'all!!!!
So glad to see you guys - thanks so much again for making the effort + time to see us :) Loved meeting your beautiful kiddos too!
Hope you adjust back well.
Love + God's reichest most amazingly wonderful blessings!
Lus x
Post a Comment