Riley has a bit of a issue with the 'th' sound... it comes out as 'f'. We've been practicing, having her poke her tongue out. Here is a little bit of practice for you to watch.
Me. Sarah. Mum. Wife. Daughter. Sister. The list goes on. I hope to add runner to this list one day soon. Right now I'm just trying to get active again and drop my baby weight.
I've been married for 10 years, sometimes wonderful, sometimes tough. My hubby and I have 4 amazingly gorgeous kids. We homeschool and are trying to live our lives according to God's will for us.
4 comments:
Good work Riley - and mum and dad. You're teaching her well!!
So cute. I love th-firty
Similar to my Dads efforts teaching elliott to say Thomas instead of Borris (E replaces consanants he can't say with 'b'). It went a bit like this...
Grand poo-bah: "Elliottt, say t t t thomas"
Elliott: "t t t borris"
I can't see the video for some reason, but our Beryl has the same issue. I can relate to the th-th-th-firty mentioned above!
After lots of practise, Beryl's now mastered words beginning or ending with "th" but still can't get her mouth around it in the middle of a word.
Post a Comment