Today at church the sermon was about declaring Jesus. During worship the preschoolers came in and held up signs with some of the different names of God on them. This was Riley's first ever time on stage with out a parent so of course, I was "that parent". You know the one. I ran down the front with my pocket video camera and sot this video so Daddy could see it (he was at home sleeping after working the night shift).
As you can see, she did great... though I have to say that she thought is was awesome to see herself on the big screen behind her so she didn't look in to the congregation much!
Speaking of Church... this is what I found when I went to pick up Eli from the nursery.
Apparently playing is very tiring.


1 comment:
why don't you give your son some sleep in a real bed?
Post a Comment