Riley has been getting some headaches lately so we took her to the optometrist to have her eyes checked. She is a little far sighted so we got a pair of glasses for her to wear and see if they help with the headaches.
So far they do seem to be helping. She won't have to wear them forever, she will probably only wear them for a year or so. In the meantime she has a pair of pink glasses that make her look cuter than ever!
Me. Sarah. Mum. Wife. Daughter. Sister. The list goes on. I hope to add runner to this list one day soon. Right now I'm just trying to get active again and drop my baby weight.
I've been married for 10 years, sometimes wonderful, sometimes tough. My hubby and I have 4 amazingly gorgeous kids. We homeschool and are trying to live our lives according to God's will for us.
1 comment:
She looks so grown up! Riley you look absolutely beautiful in your new glasses :-)
Post a Comment