Gosh Sar! Your kids are GORGEOUS and have grown up so much!!!!! Thanks for the blog invite - I've loved seeing all you guys are up to! Love to you, Marlin and the kids! Lus x
Me. Sarah. Mum. Wife. Daughter. Sister. The list goes on. I hope to add runner to this list one day soon. Right now I'm just trying to get active again and drop my baby weight.
I've been married for 10 years, sometimes wonderful, sometimes tough. My hubby and I have 4 amazingly gorgeous kids. We homeschool and are trying to live our lives according to God's will for us.
3 comments:
Too cute!
He looks so grown up in the second last photo! Hope you guys had a great chrissy. We haven't been in contact for a while. Lots of love xxx
Gosh Sar! Your kids are GORGEOUS and have grown up so much!!!!! Thanks for the blog invite - I've loved seeing all you guys are up to!
Love to you, Marlin and the kids!
Lus x
Post a Comment