Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rib Night...

I made some ribs the other night. The kids and I had fun getting very messy.


The kids had never eaten ribs before... Corban had a fun time pretending he was a puppy.

Riley was slightly more dainty about eating... but not much!

It was a fun dinner and we all climbed into the shower to clean up afterwards. Both Riley and Corban keep asking when we can have them again!

4 comments:

Renée and Bryan said...

That is sooo cute!!

doctordrew said...

I like ribs too.

Can you come over and make me some?

Mama attempting to run. said...

I tell you what... I have some in the freezer, we'll wait till you come to visit then we'll make them!

Anonymous said...

MMMmmm. Now that looks fun. I think Ribs are a bit like Mangoes... you pretty much got to eat them in the bath!