Eli's umbilical cord fell off the other day so we were free to give him his first bath at home.
He absolutely loved it, looks like we have another water baby on our hands!

Riley was a big help, she poured the water over Eli's tummy very carefully. She was very careful not to get any bubbles in his eyes.


Eli was so happy in the tub! He didn't want to get out of the water!
After his bath, Eli went straight to sleep next to his Daddy.


4 comments:
Aaaaw I love to see a bubba asleep in bed with his daddy... :)
(I have to say though that I'm kinda freaking out about the proximity of his head to that squishy pillow...)
How are you going Sarah? You must be coping pretty well to be doing all this updating. I'm finding the adjustment pretty hard this time round (even almost 4 months later...) so was just wondering, hope you're doing well. :)
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't worry Sum, Eli was only there long enough for me to take the photo!
I'm coping pretty well, mainly because my mum is here! Eli is a great sleeper and Riley and Corban still take naps so it's all good. I'm not looking forward to mum going home next week though.
Ah okay, I thought that might've been the case. :)
Good to hear they all sleep well for you, that's a huge help..... *she says as she resettles the boy for the third time in an hour*...
Ah there he is again! :)
Post a Comment