Friday, June 6, 2008

Miscellaneous shenanigans

Corban has now figured out how to get into Riley's top bunk. He thinks it is hilarious because I can't reach him to pull him off!

Corban laid down with Chase and as soon as the camera came out he sat up, closed his eyes to pretend he was asleep!

Corban looking very cute in the hat he stole from his Daddy.

Marlin put the toddler swing on the swing set and now we can't get Corban off!!

Both kids having fun swinging! The swing set is a definite hit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous bunch of mini Mar & Sars! I love all the shots of Corban trying on his sisters clothes... fantastic 21st material!
Hope you aren't too uncomfortable at the mo lovey! Hope the wait isn't that long... But hey... you guys are pretty good at making babies so at least you get a gorgeous child out of it! :-P

Mama attempting to run. said...

Thanks Sar!
I'm quite a bit uncomfortable actually! I could have this baby any day now apparently. I'm 37 weeks which is considered term so bring it on!