Sunday, May 25, 2008

More swimming


The kids has their last day of swimming lessons on Thursday. The both made a huge improvement over the 2 weeks. I was in the water with both of them, grandma and Grandpa were there snapping pictures of them getting their stars. I will post those as soon as I get a copy.
Corban no longer fights being on his back! He was just relaxing!


Very happy with himself after getting the wall.


Riley relaxing to... she is actually a little dangerous in the water now. She thinks she is invincible! I HAVE to get her in another session later in the season!


The last pic... Riley is proud of herself! She can swim nearly the whole way across the pool now... Myrna is an absolute legend!

2 comments:

Restvedts said...

Your kiddos are such water babies. We need to get Kiah and Kash into lessons soon. Then we can all have a blast at your place...well, at least we can when the weather here decides to stay hot enough.

HaylZ said...

Why did u have to have such gorgeous kids! Rilz looks stunning even sopping wet... I see I have taught her well ;)