Sunday, May 25, 2008

I can dress myself!


We were sitting in the hot tub just a few hours ago. We came inside and Corban decided he would dress himself. The only clothes he could get to were in the washing basket... and were Riley's! Oh, he also put on a pair of Daddy's socks, just to complete his ensemble.


This picture is only slightly disturbing... he really is a boy, I promise!

4 comments:

Ry said...

My goodness... that boy likes pink WAY too much.

Mama attempting to run. said...

Actually he loved the top because it has Dora and Boots on the front, he just has it on backwards! But yes, he does love pink, girlie things way to much.

Renée and Bryan said...

That is too funny! What a cutie! I can totally see that happening in our future! Brady loves Rayna's stuff!

HaylZ said...

Again, taking after his aunty...
xo